Please use the below form to submit your campaign submissions. First you will receive confirmation of your submission and then your request will be reviewed. If there are any questions or more information is needed, our staff will contact you within 24-48 hours. Once everything required has been organized and setup, you will receive confirmation on the addition of your campaign. We really appreciate your interest in Humanity Mall and your dedication to helping us grow! Thank you! (Guidelines)
Humanity Mall is a Platform Only
The Services are an administrative platform only. We facilitate the donations to Causes, but we not a party to any agreement between a between any user and a Cause. Humanity Mall is not a broker, agent, financial institution, creditor or insurer for any user. We have no control over the conduct of, or any information provided by a Cause, and we hereby disclaim all liability in this regard.
Humanity Mall does not guarantee that a Cause will obtain a certain amount of donations or any donations at all. We do not endorse any Cause, and we make no guarantee, explicit or implied, that any information provided through the Services by a user is accurate. We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for the success of any Cause, or the outcome of any fundraising purpose. You, as a user of the Services, must make the final determination as to the value and appropriateness of using the Services to contribute to any Cause.
We do not and cannot verify the information that Cause organizers supply, nor do we guarantee that the donations will be used in accordance with any fundraising purpose prescribed by a Cause. We assume no responsibility to verify whether the donations are used in accordance with any applicable laws, and such responsibility rests solely with the Cause, as applicable. While we have no obligation to verify that the use of any funds raised is in accordance with applicable law and these Terms, we take possible fraudulent activity and the misuse of funds raised very seriously. If you have reason to believe that a Cause is not raising or using the funds for their stated purpose, please alert our team of this potential issue and we will investigate.
Content and User conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Humanity Mall, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. Humanity Mall does not control the Content posted via the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Humanity Mall be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services.
The following are examples of the kind of Content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by Humanity Mall. However, this list is not exhaustive and we reserve the right to investigate anyone by engaging public and private organizations, including, but not limited to collection agents, private investigators, and local, state, federal and international agencies, and take appropriate action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates any of the terms or spirit of these Terms, including, without limitation, removing the offending content, suspending or terminating the account of such violators, stopping payments to any such Cause, freezing donated funds when we reasonably believe it to be required by applicable law, and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities or otherwise taking appropriate legal action. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to not use the Services to:
- establish or contribute to any Cause with the implicit or express purpose relating to any of the following:
- any activity that violates any law or governmental regulation;
- content or campaigns that are fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate or dishonest;
- illegal drugs, narcotics, steroids, controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety or any related paraphernalia;
- knives, explosives, ammunition, firearms, or other weaponry or accessories;
- annuities, investments, equity or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or similar transactions, money service businesses (including currency exchanges, check cashing or the like), debt collection or crypto-currencies;
- gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, fantasy sports, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other
- ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill or chance (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) or sweepstakes;
- the promotion of hate, violence, harassment, discrimination or terrorism, or racial, ethnic, or gender intolerance of any kind;
- activities with, in, or involving countries, regions, governments, persons, or entities (including but not limited to Specially Designated Nationals) that are subject to U.S. economic sanctions, unless authorized by the Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of the Treasury;
- human trafficking or exploitation;
- pornography or other sexual content;
- offensive, graphic, perverse or sensitive content;
- the defense or support of anyone alleged to be involved in criminal activity;
- offering monetary rewards, including gift cards;
- funding an abortion;
- ending the life of an animal;
- transactions for the sale of items before the seller has control or possession of the item;
- collection of payments on behalf of merchants by payment processors or otherwise; or credit repair or debt settlement services.
- transmit or otherwise upload any Content that:
- infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party;
- you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes, or any other form of solicitation;
- harm minors in any way;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable; or
- in the sole judgment of Humanity Mall, is otherwise objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which may expose Humanity Mall or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services; or
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services by electronic or other means.
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Humanity Mall official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- engage in any solicitation activities in California that refers potential customers to out-of-state Humanity Mall retailers, including, but not limited to, distributing flyers, coupons, newsletters, and other printed promotional materials or electronic equivalents, verbal soliciting (for example, in-person referrals), initiating telephone calls, and sending emails.
You acknowledge that Humanity Mall may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Humanity Mall and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Humanity Mall and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Humanity Mall or submitted to Humanity Mall, including without limitation information in Humanity Mall Message Boards and in all other parts of the Services.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Humanity Mall may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Humanity Mall, its users and the public.
You understand that the Services and software embodied within the Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Humanity Mall and/or content providers who provide content to the Services. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Services. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Humanity Mall does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Services. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Services, you grant Humanity Mall the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable: the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Services solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the services. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Services and will terminate at the time you remove or Humanity Mall removes such Content from the Services.
Content Linked to by Humanity Mall
The sites displayed as search results or linked to by the Humanity Mall service are developed by people over whom Humanity Mall exercises no control. The search results that appear from Humanity Mall’s search engine partner’s indices are indexed by Humanity Mall’s search engine partner’s automated machinery and computers, and Humanity Mall cannot and does not screen the sites before including them in the indices from which such automated search results are gathered. A search using the Humanity Mall service may produce search results and links to sites that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. We cannot guarantee that a Humanity Mall search will not locate unintended or objectionable content and assume no responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise linked to by the Humanity Mall Services.
You may not take the results from a Humanity Mall search and reformat and display them, or mirror the Humanity Mall home page or results pages on your Web site. You may not “meta-search” Humanity Mall. If you are interested in adding a Humanity Mall search box to your web site or your company’s web site, please contact us.
You shall not, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to directly or indirectly generate queries, impressions of or clicks on any search results, links and/or ad(s) through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means, including but not limited to through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or other automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the unauthorized use of other search engine optimization services and/or software.
Payment to Causes
For revenue earned and collected from qualifying searches on www.humanitymall.com each selected Cause will receive a proportion of the revenue we allocate to Causes equivalent to the proportion in which that selected Cause’s supporters use the website relative to the supporters of other listed charities. To determine the amount paid to the selected Cause, we will allocate the lesser of $0.01 per search or 50% of revenues to determine the earnings per search, which we then multiply by that selected Cause’s relative proportion of searches. For instances where a search is done without selecting a Cause, the proportional revenue attributed that search will be used to fund our operations.
For qualifying purchases through Humanity Mall, each listed Cause will receive a percentage of qualifying purchases from a participating merchant based on the corresponding percentage applicable to that participating merchant, as listed at www.humanitymall.com. For instances where a qualifying purchase is made without the user selecting a Cause, the revenue attributed to that purchase will be used to fund our operations.
With respect to Non-Profits, Humanity Mall will send to each listed Non-Profit a check once a year, provided the Cause has accrued $5 or more (cumulative from all Services). If the Cause has earned less than $5, the funds will be donated to other Causes designated by Humanity Mall management.
With respect to Campaigns, and provided the Campaign has accrued $5 or more (cumulative from all Services) during the applicable period, Humanity Mall will send to the beneficiary of each Campaign checks on the following schedule: